Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ponds Sandal Radiance Talc Review

Hi Friends! As I said before, Today I came here with a good review and hope you will like it. I never use foundations or any talc on my skin in winters because I feel that it would make my skin dry. But my mom bought this Ponds Sandal Radiance Talc before a week and suggested to me to use it as it's good. I hesitated at first, but because of this irregular climate change, i wanted to go for a talc instead of creamy moisturizers that makes my skin looks oily. In this post I am going to write a complete review about this talc :) :) with my own pictures. Enjoy! :)

POND'S SANDAL RADIANCE TALC (Natural Sunscreen)
M.R.P Rs 40 for 100 g
BEST BEFORE 24 months from Packaging.



The pack comes with a ROTATING CAP which is very easy to use :) :)



The powder is whitish pale yellow in color (It has a creamy texture)


INGREDIENTS
  • Talc (Hydrated Magnesium Silicate)
  • Calcium Carbonate
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • Zinc Oxide
  • Fragrance
  • Di propylene Glycol
  • CI 77492, CI77491, CI 77499
  • Aluminum hydroxide and Stearic acid
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Use everyday, before going out in the sun to keep your natural glow intact.
MY VIEW ABOUT PONDS SANDAL RADIANCE TALC
The pack comes in a beautiful mango like colored round and sleek box with a rotating cap which is cute and easy to use. I got a 9g Ponds White beauty cream free with this pack but now they gives Vaseline total moisture lotion I think ! :). The first time I used it on my skin, I felt good as it blends easily to the skin as soft as a baby powder. It gave an instant glow covering blemishes. You can use this instead of any thick foundation in winters :) It delivers a pleasant sandal smell which makes us feel fresh without any heavy flavour. The talc controls sweat up to a good extent. Even it has no sunscreen effects, this one makes a best talc for everyone. I recommend ponds radiance sandal talc :) Let us see a brief list of pros and cons!

MY SKIN BEFORE AND AFTER APPLYING THE TALC (Gives an instant glow)


PROS
1. Good pleasant smell and smooth texture which is easy to blend.
2. Best to use for oily and normal skin, as it covers the imperfections and gives an instant glow.
3. Skin feels fresh even after 1 to 2 hours of application.
4. Comes in a compact small pack which is easy to carry.
5. Easily available everywhere.
6. Controls sweat and gives a fresh feel :)
7. Dirt cheap, only Rs.40 for 100g pack.

CONS
1. The talc might not suit very dry skin :( as it makes it more drier and little hard to blend.
2. The creamy texture might not suit dark complexions as it makes a white artificial coat over your skin.
3. I didn't see SANDAL in the ingredients :(

Other than this, this is one of the best face and body talc which we can use without any hesitation. Ponds sandal radiance talc really gives you a radiant skin :). It has no side effects and is perfect to use! I really recommend everyone to try this!

My Rating : 4/5