Monday, October 3, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award!

I recieved another blog award this week! I'm so pleased! This is my third now :) I'd like to give a massive thank you to Rachael at Island Girl Insights for awarding me with this blog award :)


Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded to you
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 15 other bloggers
7 Random Things...

1. I've never broken a bone in my body, but I was on crutches when I when I was younger after my dog bit my foot - I had to have stictches and now I have a scar there
2. One of my dreams is to visit New York at Christmas and/or live there for a year
3. I know deep down inside that one day I will marry a celebrity who will most probably be a rockstar of some sort!
4. As I am (not so) recently single after a long term relationship (I.E Salty as the Cosomopolitan girls call it!), I have made myself a list of things I have to do before I settle down/get into another serious relationship (which will probably be never as I am genuinely put off men for life now). These include things like hooking up with a rockstar/someone from a band etc.
5. I absolutely adore going to gigs, and I mean gigs, not concerts! It's been too long since I've got sweaty moshing to an amazing rock band
6. I'm actually really not a massive fan of comedians/humour in general, comedians do not really interest me but I do find Russell Howard absolutely hilarious!
7. My brother is getting married in roughly 2 weeks and I am really excited for the wedding!

Passing On The Award
...I really want to pick 15 individual blogs as I hate doing this but unfortunately after recieving two other awards very recently and being unable to check out any new ones thanks to my charger breaking, I simply tag anyone who is reading this to win this award! I feel really bad but all my favourite blogs were given awards only a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to find any new ones! Sorry!

Again so happy to recieve my THIRD blog award!