Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year as I absolutely adore anything spooky or paranormal! This year I celebrated Halloween over the weekend. Me and some friends went out on Saturday night for a friends birthday. Unfortunately we didn't dress up, I had planned to, but more about that in a bit. It was a fun night though and we all agreed we wished we'd dressed up in the end. We had a laugh though, despite the drama (not mine for once!) we had a bit of a drink and a dance and I managed to get the number of a fit barman who was at my brothers wedding last week (a bit random but I'm not complaining!)

I was supposed to go to Thorpe Park for Fright Night yesterday but having drunk little bit too much the night before, I wasn't really feeling up to it. 



I also said I'd explain my posts about Red Riding Hood. Well, I'd planned to go as 'Little Dead Riding Hood' for Halloween. I was really looking forward to it, you can see the outfit I ordered below...


I love this outfit because its sexy without being slutty! I had it all worked out, I was going to do a massive claw mark on my face as if the big bad wolf had got me, with pale makeup and deep red eye catching eyeshadow. I also have loads of rub on scratch tattoo's from Freshers so I was going to put them over my arms. Yes, the fact that I wanted to go as little dead riding hood probably had something to do with the film and the hope that I'd get stuck in a love triangle with two sexy men as well!

Anyway I ordered from joke.co.uk and paid an extra £7.99 to ensure the outfit got here not only on time for Saturday but extra early as I knew they would be busy on Halloween. The outfit was meant to arrive on Thursday, but didn't, then on Friday the royal mail left a card saying I had to go and pick up the outfit because no one was home - despite the fact that I left a note for not one but TWO safe places! I was unable to collect it in time (having to wait 24 hours which by their hours would mean they would then be closed!) or have redelivered for Saturday. I was really gutted. The outfit still isn't here so I can't comment on the quality, but I'm hoping it's good and that I can keep it back for my themed birthday in December.



Nonetheless, I still love Halloween and will be spending my night scaring myself silly with a bunch of scary movies. What are your plans?