Friday, October 7, 2011

REVIEW & LIP SWATCH: Deborah Milano Lipstick in Atomic Red

Post By: Megha
Ladies and gentlemen... May I present to you our second guest post of the day. Megha also hails from "dil dil dilli" and sh is reviewing another brand that has never been featured on "isimplylovemakeup" as yet... Deborah Milano Lipsticks...
Deborah Milano Lipstick
What the company claims about the Lipstick:

·         Lipstick with a luminous, silky finish. Innovative formula produces pure, vibrant color. 
·         Glides on easily and feels comfortable all day long. Hypoallergenic.*

Price:
INR 480

Packaging:
Metallic colored casing, to give it a hard and shiny look.

Shade Card:
The shades available in this range
My take on Deborah Milano rossette atomic red lipstick shade 03:
Hii…
I  am a working girl. These days I have been reading a lot about RED, PEACHES ,ORANGES..All the beautiful colors.
Once you wear it,you look beautiful automatically and be it any skin color,You will start glowing itself.
So I have been looking for  a nice peachy shade these days to compliment my skin tone as well as with a stay power.
In a Delhi mall ,I passed through this kiosk of DEBORAH MILANO.The name seems to be directly from France and gives you french feeling…aahh!!
I got my eye on this color Rosetto Atomic red ,Shade no. 03.

About the Color:
It’s a gorgeous peachy orange color in a matte look.
No shine and glossy look. Its very natural peach color that’s why can be worn daily.
Yayyyyyyy!!

They have many shades i.e around 15 shades to choose out one for your lips but I liked the most is 03 SHADE.
Gives you fresh and young look ,evrytime you put it on your lips.
Very Hydrating.

And colorstay power is also fine ,if you don’t have habit of licking your lips too often.
It can stay for 2 hrs depending upon your carrying capability.

Swatches on HAND:
Hand swatch
On LIPS:
Lip Swatch
First Application:

After 2hrs of application:

PROS:
1.       Its a very hydarting Lipstick brand.Its a new name but giving it a try will never let you repent.
2.       Colorstay power is fine with me i.e 2 hrs.
3.       I can manage for this beautiful color anyhow..
4.       Packaging is nice.A metallic colored casing is provided.
5.       Easy and handy.
6.       Fruity Smell.
7.       Soooooperrrrrrrr  lovely color.

Cons:
1.       If color stay would be a bit more like for 4hrs,it would be a boon .:))).But still I love it.
2.       Cost is a bit on higher side but still I will afford it anyhow..:D
3.       And yes availability may be a big con.

All the best to all of you if you want to find this color and brand “Deborah Milano” for yourself.

Rating:
4.7/5..I am lovin’ it….
Will buy this brand again for sure ,but may be this shade again or a different shade.
Megha also has her own blog here