Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011 Conclusion Challenge - Day Three

Day 2: How much have you changed overall in 2011?
Day 3: A person who has impacted your life in some way this year.


Oh god, I really don't want to say the ex and come across as if I can't shut up about him especially when we're not together anymore but I'm afraid it has to be him. Don't judge me! He impacted my life a lot this year in a number of good and bad ways. The good ways would be of course at the beginning of the year, we went away for the weekend to York and that made me feel very grown up and loved haha. He also, admittedly, was there for me when it came to university. Although at the beginning he'd distract me and talk me into taking days off, I can't deny the fact that I wouldn't have passed without him. All the times I wanted to give up ; the times when I was behind on work and just wanted to scream and cry he without a doubt always calmed me down and made me think rationally, before pushing me to do my work. And of course he would always without fail go around the shop for me to buy me pringles and red bull to help me with studying. That's why when we broke up I still wanted him to come to my graduation as if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have graduated. I think he was proud of me as well. But yeah. He definitely impacted my life this year, as well with the break up because he taught me a lot of things there too. My family have been incredibly supportive as well as my friends this year, but he was the one that impacted my life the most this year.

Sorry to use the soppy ex card! But I'm only being honest :)


Day 4: Something you’ve learned this year.
Day 5: Describe an adventure you had this year.
Day 6:  Any words of wisdom/advice for anyone?
Day 7: 10 things you want to say 10 people.
Day 8: Things you hope for in 2012.
Day 9: What are you looking forward to in 2012?
Day 10: Anything you wish to say to end 2011/start 2012.