Thursday, December 29, 2011

LOTD: Welcome New Year 2012, Look1

I am yet to finalize my plans for the new years eve party this year and like every year for the past 5 years, I am sure we'll be hanging out with old friends at one of our apartments for drinks and then head to a restaurant for dinner, which is why I have decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans with a blingey-glittery silver top and a pair of killer black heels :)


Now comes the makeup part... I am thinking of two kinds of looks... One would be with Red lips as many of you would have expected :P and the other would be a smokey eye look, which again isn't really a surprise for you guys ;)


So anyways, I did a silver smokey eye look today for you guys to tell me if it looks good enough for the new years eve party :) Let me know of your honest opinions girls :) I am counting on you all!
Silver Smoky eyes and Gossy Nude Lips
Silver Smoky eyes and Gossy Nude Lips


























Let me know how you all find it :)