Monday, December 19, 2011

Review & LOTD: Colorbar I-Glide Pencil in Blackout

Colorbar I-Glide Pencil in Blackout
This is going to be a short and sweet post about the blackest of all blacks in eye liner pencils. Colorbar I-Glide pencil in "Blackout" is a jet black liner that does not smudge, does not crease and does not transfer! It's simply perfect for times when you have to put in long hours but do not get the opportunity to touch up your make-up time and again. This is one reason why I find this best for office! :)

I use it as an eye liner on my upper lashline as well as a kajal on my lower waterline. 

I will not list down its pros and cons cause they are same as it is for all I-Glide pencils. You can read my detailed review here

Swatches

Eye Swatch
Eyes Swatch
Price
It costs INR 325/-

Repurchase?
Definitely! As these pencils are really soft they need to be sharpened frequently and will get over pretty soon... So yup I will buy it again! :)

Would I recommend it?
Oh you bet!

Overall Rating
9/10