Thursday, December 8, 2011

LOTD & Tutorial: Merry Christmas - Look#1

Though I am a Hindu and we don't really celebrate christmas as such, but the holiday season still never fails to cheer me up and make me hopeful for the joys to come in the coming year... Though we are still 16 days away from Christ's birthday but I am excited already :) And yup a merry christmas to every one of my readers even if it is a bit early ;)

As Christmas has such an effect on me I plan to doing a series of LOTDs that are christmas inspired and well this is the first one of the lot :) Hope you guys like it!

So here goes...




Products Used:
Products Used
Eyes:
1. Sleek Eye Shadow palette in Original
2. Oriflame Mono Eye Shadow in Espresso
3. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
4. Maybelline Gel Liner
5. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
6. False lashes and Duo Adhesive

Lips:
1. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in Classic Rose

Face:
1. Maybelline Blush in Apricot Flush
2. Lakme Absolute Moonlit Highlighter

Tutorial:
1. First, I primed my eyes with MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. Applied it all over my eye lids.

Priming my lids 
 2. Next, taking the cream highlighter shade from Sleek Eyey Shadow Palette "original", I applied it all over my lids.
Applying the lid color
3. Then taking the golden brown shade from the palette, I applied it on the outer 3/4 region of my eye.

4. Now, using a matte brown shade I blend it along the crease.

5. Finally, I apply a highlighter on my brow bone, liner on my lash line and waterline and coat my lashes with mascara!

6. An optional step is to wear some false lashes for the va-va-voom effect ;)



Hoping you guys liked my look :)