Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 12th December - 18th December 2011

Mulled wine/punch!
Yummy!



Creepy possessed doll thing
Seriously, wtf? I saw this in TK Maxx this week and was very freaked out. It looks like its climbing out of its box, it reminds me of that weird painting Phoebe from friends made!



Presents!
My wrapping actually looks alright for once!



Tree and Presents
So pretty!




This week I've been...
Watching...Scrubs 
Reading...I Heart Paris by Lindsey Kelk and One Day by David Nicholls
Listening to...Michael Buble's Christmas album
Playing...Kingdom Hearts
Smelling of...Very Valentino Perfume for Women by Valentino
Perving on...Zac Efron & Shiloh Fernandez (again!)
Loving...the fact that it's almost Christmas!

This week has just been spent preparing for Christmas really - so not many photos this week! I've been mostly shopping for last minute Christmas presents but considering I bought a whole new outfit for myself yesterday I don't think I'm taking this too seriously! I'm going to have to unfortunately brave the crowds again tomorrow! I started driving lessons this week too which I'm immensely happy about. Other then that there's not much to talk about except to say I cant wait for my birthday Friday and Christmas Sunday!