Saturday, December 3, 2011

REVIEW PREVIEW/HAUL: Sleek Make-up All the way from the UK

Know the feeling when you suddenly start feeling that God is smiling at you, the sun is shining just for you or that the world's top cosmetic brands are churning out make-up products solely for you :P Well that is exactly how I feel right now :) After my Lakme and Colorbar haul, my Sleek products arrived yesterday and I know that my Illamasqua blush is on its way... Sighhhhh life is beautiful again ;) See this is what make-up does to me :P

So anyways coming to my haul, which serves as a preview to my upcoming reviews, this is what I ordered :) Please be warned that this is a pic heavy post!!!
Ok first a list...
1. Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in "Original"  *Bought 2 by mistake*
2. Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in "Bad Girl"
3. Sleek True Color Lipstick in "Coral Reef"
4. Sleek True Color Lipstick in "Papaya Punch"
5. Sleek Ink Pot Eyeliner Gel in "Dominatrix"
6. Sleek High Shine Lipgloss in "In Your Dreams"  *Free Gift*

My Not so Sleek Haul :P
Another Peek ;)
Sleek True Color Lipsticks in Coral Reef (Sheen) and Papaya Punch (Matte)
Another image of the same :) 
Lippies again!
Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in Bad Girl: A dream for a smokey eye junkie ;)
Sleek Eyes Shadow Palette in Original
My Free Gift: Sleek Mini High Shine Gloss in "In your dreams"


Ok, now let me confess... I did an indiotic thing... I bought two Original Palettes by mistake :P So anyways, I am putting it for sale on shopperatti.blogspot.com