Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day Five

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN CHALLENGE
Day 05. (Dec 21st) Give or receive? Explain.

I'd say give. I love receiving gifts but there's always the knowledge that if I don't get what I want I can buy it myself at a later date. I love giving because I love putting the time, thought and effort into finding something that someone will really like and seeing their reaction when they unwrap their gifts. It's nice knowing the little things about someone and being able to buy something you know they'll enjoy.

Day 04. (Dec 22nd) A favourite Christmas movie.
Day 03. (Dec 23rd) Photograph your favorite Christmas decor in your tree.
Day 02. (Dec 24th) Draw a holiday greeting.
Day 01. (Dec 25th) A picture of you in holiday spirits.