Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December


It's finally December!!!
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, without a doubt. I'd happily give up Summer to have a longer Winter/Christmas! My birthday is on the 23rd of December so I love having my birthday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day all in one bulk! I just adore everything about Christmas - snow, Christmas movies, drinking Snowballs (if you don't know what these are, you're missing out!), Baileys, Christmas decorations, ice skating, Christmas music...the list is endless!

I was going to post this along with a new Christmas blog design but I've been looking all week and attempting to make my own but I'm afraid I couldn't find one good enough!

Anyway, hope you are all as excited for Christmas as I am!