Friday, December 30, 2011

LOTD: Welcome New Year 2012, Look2

Ladies, after you guys were so supportive and appreciative of my previous NYE look, I am back with another... People I am on a smokey eye roll here and I am enjoying every bit of it. You know what, I think I should start a smoky eyes section on my blog as well, I am soo obsessed with it! :P

So anyways, I used my Sleek iDivine "Bad Girl" palette to create the purple smoky eyes and like always you guys will have to be judge of how it has turned out to be :)

oh and btw, u guys will also have to tell me as to which look I must go with tomorrow night :) Look1 or Look2 (this one)
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Bare + Maybelline Lip Gloss in Hooked On Pink
Purple Smokey Eyes


Products Used:
Face
1. Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown
2. Lakme Absolute MoonLit Highlighter


Lips
1. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Bare
2. Maybelline Comorsensational Lipgloss in Hooked On Pink


Eyes
1. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
2. Sleek iDivine "Bad Girl" Palette
3. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner
4. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
5. Lakme Absolute MoonLit Highlighter