Monday, December 5, 2011

My Fourth Blog Award and an Interview

Just a quick post to let you all know I have appeared on Rachel's blog this week doing a small interview about my blog. You can read it here, please do check it out!

Also, I won my fourth blog award recently and I've only just had the chance to let you all know. I'm so happy! I'd like to give a massive thanks to Racheal from Island Girl Insights for awarding me The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much!


The rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to their blog!
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Send the award to 15 other bloggers than you appreciate and let them know you've awarded them.


Seven facts:
1. Christmas is my favourite time of the year! I'd happily give up summer for it to be winter all year round!
2. I've become really addicted (again!) to the Sims Social on Facebook. I guess I just love controlling peoples lives!
3. I really love playing mini crazy golf
4. When I lived up north, one of my favourite things to do was to visit South Shields beach, normally in the evening or on a freezing cold day! For some reason I never went on a hot day like most people do!
5. I'm Cornish
6. I have a paper mache skull in my room - yes I am beyond weird awesome!
7. My birthday is 2 days before Christmas!

Fifteen blogs:
I really cannot do this, practically all my favourite blogs have already been awarded this and there are too many I love to narrow it down to just 15! However I do invite you to check out my new Favourite Blogs page. I would award every one of these blogs this award if I could!