Thursday, December 22, 2011

REVIEW & LOTD: NYX Round Lipstick in Rose

I love reviewing products. Why? Cause I love trying out new stuff and then judging and analysing them. Don't know but I guess it's just me :P So whenever I get myself a Haul I get sooo busy reviewing the "new" products that I totally forget the "older" products that I had bought earlier and are waiting to be reviewed. One such instance is the NYX Round Lipstick in "Rose". But Kannu from cookdokoo.blogspot.com very kindly asked me to swatch this lippy for her and well then I realised that I could do a review with it as well :) So Kannu, thank you :)

The shade Rose is a very pretty and a vibrant shade of Pink almost bordering towards Fuschia. It's a fun color and looks really gorgeous when worn during the day as well as at night.

Image of the Product
NYX Round Lipstick in Rose
Swatches
NYX Round Lipstick in Rose Swatch
Comparison with Similar Product

This is a new section where I shall be comparing swatches of the reviewed product with similar other products so that you guys get a fair idea about the true shade :)
MAC Craving, NYX Rose, Colorbar Addictive Magenta, Maybelline Iced Orchid
LOTD

Ooohhss And Aaaahhhhs!!!
1. Extra moisturising for the lips and hence does not cause dryness
2. Stays on for a decent length of time. For me it stays on for about 4-5 hours.
3. It fades to a pretty stain
4. The shade is really vibrant and happy!
5. If purchased directly from their site or anywhere in the US then they are really easy on the pocket!
6.Has a huge array of shades to choose from!

Ouches!
1. Has a kind of an artificial/synthetic smell though it disappears in seconds
2. They are really soft and hence melt if kept in a warm environment
3. Unavailability in India

Price
It costs INR 395/-


Repurchase?
I am not sure if I will be able to finish this tube!


Would I Recommend?
Oh yes I would surely recommend NYX Round Lipsticks! If you don't have at least a couple then you are missing out on life :P

Overall Rating
8/10