Tuesday, December 6, 2011

REVIEW, SWATCHES & LOTD: Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette in "Original"


A latest addition to my makeup stash is the loot I ordered from Sleek Makeup and well I am loving it :) Yes I am starting with the series of Sleek reviews from this post on and I promise to make you jealous fall in love with Sleek if you are not already! :P

So anyways, I am starting with reviewing the Sleek iDivine Palette in "Original". The review and swatches for "Bad Girl" will follow next. I chose "Original" over others is because of the variety of colors this palette offers. It has blues, greens, peaches, a purple, a black and a highlighter shade. The shadows are extremely well pigmented and have a "wet" effect to them. Not that they are the best quality shadows I have used, but for the price of $10.00, they are utterly awesome!
The shadows have a very soft and smooth texture and the pigmentation is the best that I have seen. The colors in this palette are bold and are mostly of Satin, Velvety finish. Except for the Black which is a matte shade, all others have a shimmer in them. And NO! the shimmery effect of the shadows isn't subtle. They flaunt it as if they are truly proud of their shimmer ;)
Image of the Product
Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette in "Original" 
Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette in "Original" 
Swatches
Top Row of Sleek Eye Shadow Palette "Original"
Bottom Row of Sleek Eye Shadow Palette "Original"
LOTD
Being in love with smoky eyes (yes it does have a bit to do with my guy's preference for smoky eyes), I couldn't help but do a smokey EOTD with this palette as well...
Coppery Smoky Eyes With Sleek Eye Shadow Palette "Original"
Smokey Eye Look
Copper Smoky Eyes
Oooohhhsss And Aaaahhhhss!!
1. The smooth velvety texture is just heavenly.
2. Truly the most pigmented shadows I have ever come across
3. They are very comfortably priced.
4. Odorless
5. Do not cause any reactions or allergies
6. Comes with a very good quality rubbery sponge applicator.
7. Has a rectangular mirror in the palette.
8. The palette is extremely Sleek (namesake) and very comfortable to carry around.
9. Almost NIL fallout.
10. The palette looks ultra pretty especially because of the font of the word "Sleek" on the palette :) 
Ouches!
1. Creases on me after about 5-6 hours
2. Non availability in India
Price
It costs about $10.00 on the sleek makeup website.
Repurchase?
I would love to purchase ALL the palettes Sleek has to offer! Love love love their shadows :)
Would I Recommend?
Are you kidding? Yes I recommend Sleek eye shadow palettes with all my heart. They are the best in this price range and well much better than many others that are more expensive than these. Ladies, please go and buy them. I even sold off one brand new sealed Original palette for 0 profit cause I wanted to share it with Indian beauty bloggers :)
Overall Rating
9/10


Ordered them online from www.sleekmakeup.com