Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Section: Queries for ISLM

I am no expert in make-up or beauty, but I like to think of myself as a fast learner like any of you. My blog ISimplyLoveMakeup does not aim at competing with other blogs and neither does it dream on being a one stop destination for all beauty related matter. It on the other hand aims at being a friendly place where us all beauties can discuss, confer and share with each other our beauty related experiences, learnings and even secrets ;)

I am now starting a new page called "Queries for ISLM" where you can share your queries and questions with us. You can access the query form by clicking "Queries for ISLM" on the top menu bar of the blog :)

If you do have a query and think that I or even my blog and its readers can help you out with, then please do not hesitate to fill out this form and state your query :) I shall publish your query, try answering your query to my best ability and keep you query open to all readers of ISLM so that they all can contribute their bit as well...

So ladies... Lets share some love here! :)