Saturday, January 7, 2012

HAUL: Bharat & Dorris, Faces, Mango and Promod!

I don't if many of you all know about it, but Faces Cosmetics have launched easy to wear Airbrush Nails replete with nail glue and a set of 24 artificial nails that you can wear and apply at the comfort of your own home :) Well if there was something that was launched newly, then I had to go and get it right? :P So come Saturday and I went to Phoenix Market City where there is a nice Faces store where I was sure to get my hands on the latest launch of the brand :) And well I splurged... Mango... Promod... Bharat And Dorris and Faces :( :D

Ok people I am officially in love with Mango!
So anyways, just a peek at my haul... It'll be a quick one I promise cause I need to go out (It's Saturday Night people :P)... So here's the haul and be prepared to be jealous wowed :P

The Haul :)
Bharat & Dorris Cream Lipstick in No.138
Faces Blending Brush 106
Faces Satin Matte Lipstick in Claret
Bharat & Dorris Lipstick No.145
Bharat & Dorris Eye Shadows in No. 02 and 04
Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Navy Blue
Faces Acrylic Nails :) 
Bharat And Dorris Eye Lines in No.12 and 14
Stay tuned for reviews :)