Friday, January 20, 2012

Meet The Bloggers: Shweta from My Make-up Thoughts

 You know it's Saturday when you see a new feature of "Meet The Bloggers" on ISLM :D Say yes and make me happy :D Ha ha well going forward ladies, our today's feature is Shweta from My Make-up Thoughts and whom we all know as "Raaga" cause she posts comments as "Raaga" :)

A lover of Ruskin Bond's books, Shweta seems to be a dreamer at heart (I feel so after reading her posts) and her opinions and reviews are really honest and straight from her heart. There are these little nuances in her posts that are so "from the heart" that you cannot but help yourself from feeling like she is speaking only to you :) I highly recommend going through her blog :)

Full Name Please: Shweta Iyer


Since How Long Have You Been Blogging: March 2011

Your Favorite Blog (Apart from your own): Tanveer's Addicted to Blush! I like her style of writing :)

What does make-up mean to you: Makeup helps me to keep in touch with my feminine side and is a gr8 confidence booster :)

Lipstick girl or a Lip Gloss Girl: Lipstick girl thru and thru!! Love using them as lip stain :D

Kajal or Eye Liner: Eyeliner..but I prefer Mascara over these :)

Black Smoky eyes and Nude Lips or Nude eyes and Red Lips: Black smokey eyes and nude lips.

Pink Nail Polish or Black Nail Polish: Black!

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Lipsticks: Maybelline Colorsensational and Revlon Colorburst

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Shadows: I don't own any but I tried the Inglot pearl finish shadow once (err..it was a bright purple shade) and loved it <3.

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Liners: Faces Long Wear

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Blushes: Colorbar for powder blushes and NYX for cream ;)

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Foundations: I am not into foundations :) I own only the lakme ones..but I rarely use them!

Now some quick questions:

Lakme or Lakme Absolute: Lakme

Colorbar I-glide or Faces Long Wear: Faces Long wear!!

Which is the next newly launched product in the market that you would like to get your hands on: Maybelline BB cream/Faces glam on cream blush in Pinked mauve!

Which collection or range of products are you waiting for impatiently: Lakme Absolute Baked Blush without shimmer!

Which is your most recent discovered product that you truly love: Lakme Liplove in Rose Kissed

Which is your most recent discovered product that you dislike: Not recent but I hate Lotus stick foundation :@