Monday, January 30, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Inglot Freedom System Lip Pan No. 66

Grocery shopping essentially entitles me a minimum of 20 mins of browsing the beauty section where I go through the various Vega brushes, comb sets, bath sets etc for the millionth time. I never pick up anything from there but I still love browsing through the same wares on display week after week, month after month. What attraction it holds for me I don't know. Last Sunday again saw me rifling through all the brushes and combs that were on display but I surprisingly actually picked up something! I picked up a "lip brush" from Dio. No no even I had never heard of this brand before but out of impulse I picked this up and then I completely forgot about it! Just last night cause I was not getting any sleep, I started arranging my dresser when I realised that my Inglot Freedom System Lip Palette was lying forgotten in a corner. In order to cheer the palette up (yes yes my make-up are my babies and I like to pamper them), I brought out the new lip brush and applied each lipstick shade from the palette one by one. I was immediately taken back to my honeymoon (I had bought the palette just before leaving for my honeymoon) and was reminded of the clear blue-green sea and white sands of Maldives :) Sighhhh... *happy* *happy* :D Sharing some pics with you guys...


So anyways, my Inglot lip palette is again on the fore of my dresser and I know I wont rest till I hit pan with it :) Today I am wearing shade 66 and and it is complimenting my brown eye shadow from Faces Beechwood trio beautifully :) Shade 66 as you can see is a beautiful natural pink. Texture wise it is really creamy and feels very moisturizing on the lips.

Before I go any further with reviewing lip shade 66, I guess the Inglot Freedom System does have a mention that is due to it. By now most of us know about the freedom system at Inglot and it is something that totally leaves MAC and other brands behind. Why? Cause in the same palette you can have your eye shadows, lipsticks, concealers, brow wax etc!!! Can you imagine that? You can get yourself a mini travel kit in one palette! Awesome isn't it? :D Now lets just come back to our lippy review...

Image of the Product




Swatches


LOTD

Oooohhss And Aaaahhhsss!!
1. HUGE and I mean really HUGE range of shades available
2. Very moisturising lip color.
3. Very affordable
4. Good pigmentation.
5. Stays on for about 8 hours with meals and coffee in between.
6. Love the freedom system introduced by Inglot!
7. Does not cause allergies, reactions or any kind of irritation.
8. The pans can easily be removed from the magnetised palette. So its easy to make and remake palettes according to your needs!

Ouches!!
1. Inglot stores are present in only selected cities hence availability is an issue :(
2. The lippy starts to dry out the lips after about 6 hours.
3. I wish the freedom palette came with a brush as well :(

Price
It costs INR 250/-


Repurchase?
Yes yes yes! :D


Would I Recommend?
I would be a selfish b*tch if I did not recommend this to you guys!

Overall Rating
9/10