Thursday, January 26, 2012

PREVIEW: Upcoming Lipstick Reviews

Hello everyone and wish all my Indian readers a very Happy Republic Day! :) This is our 63rd Republic Day isn't it? :)

Today after I woke up in the morning I couldn't get my mind to decide on which lippy to review and so finally ended up doing this post and asking for you guys to tell me as to which lippy would you like me to review first :) I promise it'll be on a first come first serve basis :P The list of lipsticks "begging" to be reviewed are here:
1. Faces Satin Matte Lipstick in Claret Red
2. NYX Frapaccino
3. Sleek True Color Lipstick in Coral Reef
4. Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine
5. Bharat and Dorris Lipstick in shade 138
6. Inglot Freedon System Lip Pans in shades 41, 66 & 68

Faces Satin Matte Lipstick in Claret Red
NYX Frapaccino
Sleek True Color Lipstick in Coral Reef
Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine
Bharat & Dorris Cream Lipstick in Shade 138
Inglot Freedom System Lip Pans in Shades 41, 66, 68

 Which ones do you want me to review first?