Friday, January 20, 2012

REVIEW, SWATCHES & LOTD: Faces Long Wear Pencil in Turquoise Blue

With Faces Long Wear Pencils taking over from Colorbar I-Glide ones in the beauty blog-o-sphere, it is no surprise that I am out with reviewing another one of them and ladies and gentlemen, today's shade is "Turquoise Blue". Yes I LOVE blue eye liners!!! Why? Cause they are vibrant and flattering and somehow puts the focus on your eyes even when u wear a Red Lipstick (speaking out of experience)! :D

Just recently, I reviewed Faces Long Wear Pencil in Navy Blue and since "Turquoise Blue" also fares the same, I am not repeating the same review over again. I'll just post swatches so that you guys know how pretty it looks :)

Image of the Product
Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Turquoise Blue
Swatches
LOTD
Price
It costs INR 250/-

Staying Power
It stays on my OILY LIDS for over 8 hours!

Repurchase?
Definitely! These pencils have become my HG eye pencils!

Would I Recommend?
Those who already have this shade or have recently ordered: good choice!
Those who are still waiting to buy: BUY IT NOW! :P

Overall Rating:
9/10