Sunday, January 8, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Bharat and Dorris Water Color Eye Shadow in No. 04

You all of course know that I have had a major hauling experience (if that even is an expression) yesterday at Faces and Bharat & Dorris and well I am very promptly doing a review of one of the eye shadows today. As both the eye shadows are of different finishes, hence I shall be doing two different reviews. Today's review is about shade 04. I hate the fact that Bharat & Dorris did not even take the pain to name their shades. I am highly critical of brands that number their shades and do not name them (hear Inglot?)... So anyways, shade 04 is a very beautiful taupe shade with a satin finish. It feels smooth to apply and the pigmentation is good!

Bharat and Dorris does have some glorious shades of eye shadows but then again the experience at the store wasn't too convenient. Yes I do plan o reviewing the Bharat and Dorris store experience as well. Maybe in a couple of days. Let us concentrate on 04 today :)

Image of the Product:
Bharat and Dorris Water Color Eye Shadow in shade 04
Swatches:


LOTD:


Oooohhhss and Aaahhhsss!!
1. Beautiful taupe shade in a stain finish.
2. Glides over smoothly.
3. Highly pigmented.
4. Very less fallout.
5. Did not cause me any reactions.
6. Blends easily
7. Very pocket friendly and affordable


Ouches!!
1. Creased on me after about 3-4 hours :(
2. Available only in Mumbai and Pune


Price
The refill pan costs INR 250/-


Repurchase?
Oh yes definitely. It's a beautiful shade and pigmentation is to die for :)


Would I Recommend?
Well when you can get a great quality eye shadow, which is highly pigmented and has very less fallout and top it off with it being a flattering shade and most importantly it being so affordable, then it would be selfish of me to keep it to myself and not recommend it you all :P So YES I do recommend :)


Overall Rating:
8/10

Bought From:
Bharat & Dorris Store, Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar, Pune