Saturday, January 7, 2012

PREVIEW: Faces Cosmetics Airbrush Nails - French Manicure

I have always wanted to have french maicured nails and well honestly I have tried the L'Oreal as well Burjouis French Manicure kits at home and gotten them done at the salon as well but somehow I have never been satisfied. And then entered Faces Airbrush nails and I knew I had to give it a shot! So I did go ahead and got myself a kit :)
Faces Airbrush Nails
I just put them on and wanted to share the pics with you guys. Of course it would be premature to review them now as it would make sense for me to wear them for a couple of days and then tell you guys about it.. But here are just a few pointers:
1. When worn the y do not really look artificial rather my guy just could realize that they were fake!
2. They were pretty easy to apply at least compared to the french manicure kits!
3. The glue that is provided with it smells like "kwikfix". This cannot be good!
4. The kit consists of 24 nails and hence getting a size for each of your nails isn't very difficult.
5. I could not find nails that fit my thumb so my thumb has nails a size bigger!

I promise to post a full review after a week!
Faces Airbrush Nails


They cost a mere INR 300/- and I guess you could give them a shot :)
Let me know how you guys like it on me :)