Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MakeUp For Office: Something to go with Red and Blue Tartan

There is this connection I feel with Scottish bagpipes... Their soulful tunes, their solo pibrochs and their tall good looking Kilt clad bagpipers... I love them all and well when you love Scottish bagpipes so much then love for the Tartan isn't something that can allude you :) Yup you got it :) I love Tartans :) And I got myself this Tartan shirt from UCB (United Colors of Benetton?) in the traditional red and blue, which I decided to wear to office today :) And well when the shirt is bright ladies and gentle so is my make-up (though its a makeup sin) :P

So here's my Make-Up for Office...



Products Used
1. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation
2. Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Navy Blue
3. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner
4. Inglot Freedom System Lip Color No 66
5. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara