Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pictures From The Present ; Snapshots of how I've spent this week

Week of 2nd January - 8th January 2012

My outfit on Christmas day
I'll be doing a LOTW for this sometime soon as well 

My northern addiction
I used to be addicted to these energy drinks in particular up north - our corner shop used to sell them and on a daily basis we'd go round with a fiver and buy as many energy drinks as possible with it. Anyway I finally found somewhere down south that sells them! 

Pretty dress
I really wanted to buy this dress, despite it being £50, I fell in love with it! But unfortunately I just don't have an excuse to wear it as we have no weddings or anything coming up :(


Me and my sister Janine
This is us celebrating NYE in Paris :)


Pasta Carbonara
Just a bit of proof that I can cook! It was delicious :D 

Night out
This is me and my friend Jade before we headed out last night. We had such a good night! It really was the best night I'd had in so long! 


This week I've been...
Watching...How I Met Your Mother
Reading...One Day by David Nicholls
Listening to...Boys Like Girls
Playing...Kingdom Hearts on my PS2
Smelling of...Very Valentino Perfume for Women by Valentino
Perving on...Anton Yelchin & Ryan Gosling
Loving...Paris!

This week has been very lazy for me I'm afraid. After returning from Paris Monday evening I was exhausted! This weekend was fun though..I did a bit of shopping with my Nan on Friday and last night I met up with some friends I hadn't seen in ages. It was a really fun night out and we had lots of laughs. Today my Mum cooked a big New Years dinner since obviously me and my sister were away for New Years and my Nan, sister and her boyfriend came round for dinner too. Jade stayed as well so we had a pretty full house! I'm now just chilling in bed watching Shameless US as I ache all over (this could be to do with the mad taxi drive home last night which involved us all ending up on the floor in a big pile - repeatedly). Apparently I did some pretty embarrassing stuff last night which is always fun hearing about the morning after! I do remember demanding that everyone sit on the roof above the shops at one point. We also ended up in my very rundown local pub where I loudly announced to my friends that my parents thought the bartender fancied me...oops, I hope he didn't hear! Very fun weekend all in all :)