Sunday, January 22, 2012

REVIEW: Parachute Advansed Body Lotion with 100% Natural Moisturisers

Waiting and receiving PR packages with sample products for review is always exciting and thrilling for me cause what is being sent is to some extent always a surprise. But receiving the package from Marico India with samples of Parachute Advansed Body Lotion surpassed all expectations and thrilled me to the core. Not only were they extra courteous in their correspondence, the package that they sent truly made me special and pampered :)


The Peach Box :)
So what is it that I am all gushing about you ask. Well first off, honestly I expected a sample bottle (trial size) but in turn I received a peach colored "huge" box wrapped in peach satin ribbon with a bow et al. Well now listen... When I opened the box, it contained peach colored scented candles, a CD of 50 love songs and chocolates!!!!! yay yay yay! And two huge bottles of body lotion, one for dry skin and one for All Seasons :D yipppeee dooo.. I am in body lotion heaven :)
The goodies in the Box :)
Ok so the packaging is all pretty and the stuff inside pampered the sh*t out of me, but are the body lotions good enough? Well lets find out then :)

What Do They Claim?
ParachuteAdvansed body lotion, the only moisturizer with 100% Natural Moisturizers and goodness of coconut milk that makes skin delightfully soft and smooth in just 7 days.
Enriched with the goodness of coconut milk, it works in a superior manner to actually penetrate deep into skin and nourish it from within – leaving your skin feeling soft, glowing and supple, absolutely irresistible to touch!
Pamper yourself for the first time ever with the nourishment of coconut milk, as it moisturizes and hydrates the skin like no other ingredient! As the coconut- based moisturizers are similar to the skin’s natural oils, they penetrate the skin deep within and lock in moisture, doubling moisture levels in just 2 hours. The result is soft, delightful skin you’ve always dreamt of!

What do I think?
I have been using the moisturiser for dry skin since the past four days and well I have one word for it... AMAZING! I feel my skin to be really smooth and supple. Yup in four days! It is extremely moisturising and gets absorbed in the skin really fast only that it leaves a slight sticky feeling. It's really not very prominent just a feeling, which vanishes after about 2 minutes. Plus the shape of the bottle is soooo cute :) It's in the shape of a woman's figure which is quite attractive. Not only that but the fragrance that it has is really understated and beautifully floral. No its not overwhelming at all and well that is exactly why my "pati" is also in love with it... He left his Lakme Peach Milk moisturiser for this!!! LOL! Now that says a lot! :D

Image of the Product
Parachute Advansed Body Lotion
 



Ooohhss And Aaaahhhsss!!!
1. It is really moistirising.
2. It gets absorbed in the skin very fast and easily.
3. It has an understated floral fragrance, which is not overbearing just comfortably yummy :)
4. It is quite pocket friendly.
5. The shape of the bottle is so attractive and it looks beautiful on the dresser :)
6. It is available freely and at every store, literally! :D
7. It totally makes your skin smooth and supple :)

Ouches!!!
1. It leaves a slight sticky feeling but it vanishes within minutes..

Price
Repurchase?
Oh yes! I am kinda in love with it and I guess I have finally found a replacement for my Garnier Body Cocoon :)

Would I Recommend?
Oh Yes! Those with dry skin would love the dry skin variant while the normal skin beauties would surely love the "All Seasons" variant :) They do not have an oily skin variant though.
Overall Rating
9/10

PS: The body lotions were sent to me by the company but my review here is honest. My interest is only my blog and honest reviews to my readers :)