Friday, January 27, 2012

Soap & Glory's 'A Great Kisser'

The latest product to be launched from Soap & Glory's cosmetics line is this luscious lip-balm called 'A Great Kisser'. I personally am a huge fan of the whole Soap & Glory line. Everything from their quirky titled products to the fabulous makeup inside.  In particular, I love the 'Kick Ass' concealer and the 'Smoulder Kohl' eyeliner pencil - both amazing, high quality items that I would re-purchase.

This trio of beautiful balms claim to contain mango butter to moisturise, apricot butter for weather protection, lingonberry oil to boost barrier repair (and prevent water loss) and pomegranate extract to renew your ‘dewy’. It all sounds very appealing and to top it off, they come in three different flavours:

 Juicy Peach (a gorgeous coral)
Sweet Coconut (clear with a hint of shimmer)
Chocolate Cherry (a sheer, popsicle pink)


The balms on the left and right (Juicy Peach & Chocolate Cherry) are actually tinted, leaving a hint of juicy colour on the lips, whilst the Sweet Coconut shade in the middle is clear with a splash of shimmer. Soap & Glory say:

"It’s not too waxy, not too slippery, not too greasy, not too sticky. In fact, it’s just right."

Price: £5.00 / €7 each. 18g / 0.63 Oz.

I do suffer from dry lips, especially at this time of the year, so these sounds perfect to me. They launch very soon in larger Boots stores and I can't wait to get my hands on them. For me, I'd choose either Juicy Peach or Sweet Coconut. What would be your favourite?