Tuesday, January 17, 2012

REVIEW, SWATCH & LOTD: Bharat & Dorris Cream Liner in Shade 12

I have always stayed away from brown eye liners cause I never found them flattering on me. I generally preferdark shades like black (duh!), plum, navy blue etc. But when I set my eyes on this, I knew I had to buy it! :D

I had earlier reviewed Shade 14, which was a gorgeous purple here. Today's post is about Shade 12, which is a stunning brown with golden specs and shimmer. I will not really be reviewing it cause my review would turn out to be the same as shade 14, so I'll leave you guys to drool over checkout some swatches and EOTDs :)

Honestly? I like this shade better than the purple one ;)

Image of the Product
Bharat & Dorris Cream Liner in Shade 14
Swatches

How it looks on the eye!

Price
It costs INR 395/-

Would I Recommend?
Yes yes and yes with all my heart :) If you stay in either Mumbai or Pune, then you better grab one! If you got some relatives this side, then ask them to get it for you :P No denying the fact that it's a beautiful shade :)

Overall Rating:
9/10

So which one did you guys like better? 12 or 14?