Saturday, January 28, 2012

Makeup For Office: Eye Shadow Wash on a Black Base

Whatever time we wake up in the morning, even if we don't "snooze" our alarms, even if our offices/colleges are close by, at least thrice in a week we do experience rushed mornings, now don't we? Something or the other always comes up and we end up rushing through our dressing and make-up and speeding towards work or in some cases college :) Don't know bout many of you but this sure is the case with me. Even though I leave for office at around 10:00 am, I am always running late. But does this mean I give up on make-up? No no no ways :) I would do anything but go to office without make-up :P It's taken me a while but I guess I have now mastered the art of "quick" 7 minutes make-up resulting in a look that says I have taken at least half an hour ;) It looks something like this...
7 minutes look
I call this look an eye shadow wash on a black base. For those who are new to the concept of "eye shadow wash", let me explain it to you :) An eye shadow wash is nothing but a glorified name given to the technique of applying one single eye shadow from lash line to brow bone. Yup thats it! :) But I have made some changes to that technique.

Here is the outcome of the look and do tell if you people liked it :) Parita has already asked for a tutorial for this. Let me know if anyone else needs it too :)