Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Hair Care Routine

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is well and that you all had a magical Christmas and New Year! I had such a lovely time and spent the majority of it with family and friends nibbling mince pies and sipping on several glasses of mulled wine! Just as it should be! I may do a little update post on what's going on with me but for now, I thought I'd share with you my latest YouTube video offering; a brand spanking new hair care routine! I have been meaning to update a lot of my older videos in the new year so here is my first:




Products mentioned:

 
The Ojon Shampoo & Conditioner mentioned in this video were bought from an Outlet store and are no longer available! However, here are the newly packaged versions:

 
Didn't even realise that the REDKEN Deep Fuel sachets had been discontinued! I have linked where you can still buy them below. They have since brought out a new treatment, also linked for you :)

 
You can watch my full review on the John Frieda 3 Day Straight here:



Eden Allure Moroccan Argan Oil

Really hope you all enjoyed the video! Just click on any product listed above and you can go and buy them for yourselves! Lots of love,