Friday, January 27, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine

With so many of my lipsticks pending review you all know how indecisive I got and had to finally turn to you guys to help me decide, which lippy to review first. And you guys have been so sweet and supportive because of which on popular demand as well as first come first serve basis, I am reviewing Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine first :)

I bought this lippy in the Faces Sale last week and I have worn it twice since. Once to office and once for shopping yesterday. It stays on for pretty long, keeps my lips hydrated and makes you feel "like you're wearing nothing at all" :)

Image of the Product
Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine
Swatches

LOTD

Oooohss and Aaaahhhsss!!
1. A beautiful brown based shade with a hint of Red.
2. Stays on for really long
3. Great pigmentation
4. Glides on very smoothly
5. Hydrating and not at all drying
6. Feels watery like Maybelline Watershine but stays on for about 6 hours!
7. Feels like you are wearing nothing at all ;)
8. Extremely easy on the pockets!

Ouches!!
1. Has a weird artificial smell that goes away after about a few seconds.
2. The outer packaging is not attractive :(

Price
It costs INR 249/-

Repurchase?
Definitely! This shade as well as other shades from this range.

Would I Recommend?
Oh yes I would. It is a beautiful shade, stays on for a decent length of time and does not dry your lips. Perfect for daily office wear :)

Overall Rating:
8.5/10