Monday, January 23, 2012

Makeup For Office: A quick look!

When you are a part of an inter-community marriage, important decisions like what to cook for dinner is never easy! *sarcasm*. Mine as you all know is one, my guy is a Punjabi and I am mixed bred Manipuri and Bengali. Food habits across these three states are as different as chalk and cheese and well the discussion over what to eat isn't as straight forward! But for our love for each other (ahem!), my food habits are turning Punjabi and well my guy is stuck somewhere between a Bengali and Manipuri! LOL! Why do I say so? Well for starters I prefer roti or parathas for dinner while he wants to have rice else he remains hungry all night! hahaha! Another instance would be last night, when he wanted to have fish (maachh bhaja bengali style) and I wanted to have "chhole"... hahahahaha. So what did we finally do? We cooked both! LOL :D

Why do I bring this all up on a Monday morning afternoon you ask? Well that's because when these important dinner decisions are taken at 10:00 pm at night, the dinner is ready by 11:00 pm and we eventually finish with our dinner and an episode of Dexter by 1:00 am and then I decide to wash my hair at 1:30 am and we are finally in bed by 2:15 am, the dawning Monday morning is a scramble to reach office on time. And if you know me well, I never leave home without make-up. All the more reason I write this post and show my quick make-up look that I do for such rush-rush mornings :)

So here goes...

Products Used:
Face
Nothing!
Eyes
1. MAC Painterly Paint Pot
2. Faces Long Wear Pencil in Turquoise Blue
3. Maybelline Gel Liner
4. Colorbar Waterproof Liquid Liner
5. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

Cheeks
1. Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown

Lips
1. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Creme Cup1 + MAC Touch

Hope you guys liked the look :)
What is your quick office/College Look?