Saturday, January 28, 2012

READERS REVIEW: Sleek True Color Sheen Lipstick in Coral Reef

There are times when I pick something up, which catches my eye and then when I bring it home with me and try it out, I realize that it may not really suit me :( Does this happen to you as well? Well this happens with me mostly when I shop for something online! >:-0 So anyways, whenever I ask my guy if it suited me, he would gimme a corny reply like "Babe everything looks good on you"... Hmmmphhh... Honestly? I like to be flattered but dude I sometimes need an honest reply so! Don't we all? ;) Haha..

So anyways, just today while trying out Sleek True Color Lippy in Coral Reef, I realized that I wasn't sure if it suited me or not! And it suddenly struck me that I could start a section called "Readers Review", where you guys would give me your true opinions about a particular product. In other words, you guys will review the product for me through the comments section!!! What say? Are you guys in?

So today, as the first feature for Reader's Review, I present to you ladies and gentlemen Sleek True Color Sheen Lipstick in Coral Reef.

Image of the Product
Sleek True Color Sheen Lipstick in Coral Reef
Swatches


 LOTD



Oooohhss And Aaahssss!!
1. These lippies are extremely moisturising.
2. Their stay time is pretty decent of about 3-4 hours.
3. They are extremely pigmented and opaque.
4. Very pocket friendly.
5. They do not cause irritation or reactions.

Ouches!!
1. Not available in India.
2. Not transfer resistant.
3. This shade I feel is really very bright :(

Price:
It costs $6.00

The other sections of "Repurchase, Would I Recommend and Overall Ration" is to be given by you guys :) Please do not disappoint me and do give me your honest opinions :)

After collating all your opinions through the comments section I'll publish it at the end of this post and then give the overall verdict :) What say?

P.S. Btw I am wearing Maybelline BB cream here. Doesn't it look awesome?! I am totally floored by it :)