Sunday, January 15, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Faces Long Wear Pencil in Navy Blue

While doing the "Meet The Bloggers" feature every Saturday, I have realised (and I am sure that you all have too) that Faces is fast becoming a very popular brand amongst us especially the Faces Long Wear pencils. So much so that a lot of people prefer Faces Long Wear pencils to even Colorbar I-Glides and that ladies and gentlemen is quite a feat for a newly launched brand. So anyways, I got myself a "Navy Blue" from this range and I must say that I am very happy with it. This is my second pencil from Faces after "Turquoise Blue" and well it hasn't failed me either.

This particular shade is a beautiful deep blue that looks stunning on the eye lids.

Image of the Product
Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Navy Blue
Swatches
Swatch: Faces Long Wear Pencil in Navy Blue
LOTD


Ooooohss And Aaahhss!!
1. Really really stays on forever.
2. Doesn't smudge on my oily lids even after 8 hours of wear.
3. Friendly to the pocket
4. Faces have become quite easily available now.
5. They do not cause any allergies or reactions.
6. They are waterline safe as well.
7. They glide on smoothly and do not take much time to set.

Ouches!!
I seriously cannot think of any!

Price
It costed me INR 250/-

Repurchase?
Oooh yes! I intend purchasing ALL shades in this range.

Would I Recommend?
Yes yes yes! I would. If you are a fan of Colorbar I-Glides then I suggest you to try this. These are better than I-Glides in their staying power and are 150 bucks cheaper.

Overall Rating
9/10