Sunday, January 29, 2012

HAUL: Faces. Lush and The Body Shop & A Pune Bloggers Meet Proposal

It has almost become a tradition that I go hauling every weekend and flaunt and show you guys my purchases. But another practice that threatens to become a tradition is that every weekend I almost but unfortunately not end up meeting any of the Pune bloggers. I have missed meeting Parul, Parita and even Zara at Phoenix Market City Mall even though we have all be shopping there on the same day at the same time! How unfortunate! So I was thinking and proposing if we could arrange for a PMBB meet? :P I mean Pune Makeup and Beauty Bloggers Meet? What say girls? It'll be fun.. Think about it and let me know through the comments section. Then we can all decide a day and venue according to everyone of our convenience and meet up, shop, gossip and talk makeup :) What say? Of course non-bloggers but beauty blog readers are welcome as well. I think this could turn out to be something awesome! Think about it ladies :)

Coming back to my haul, this time I did not shop at Bharat & Dorris but at Faces (as usual) and at TBS. Bharat & Dorris is slowly losing its charm in my head cause first they don't have anything new to offer, secondly I think they have a limited stock and I have checked out almost everything there, thirdly they don't have a trained SA at their store (big minus), the guy at the store is creepy (my impression), the product packaging is cheap and well cause in plain words the store is pretty gloomy :( Sorry B&D some of your stuff is really good like your lipsticks, cream liners, brushes and some of your shadows but a bit of effort in setting up store and a bit of showy glittery advertising wouldn't have hurt. You know the worst? They do not even accept card payment at the store!!! :(

So anyways, I steered clear of B&D and focussed mainly on Faces and TBS thanks to my best friend Prajakta and I also made my first Lush purchase yesterday! 

The nail paints are puchases for Poohkie
Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick in Fiery Orange
TBS Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation
Lush Soap: Honey I Washed The Kids!


So tell me how you like my mini haul :) And Pune beauties do let me know about what you think of the proposed meet?