Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet The Bloggers: Tapaswini from Beauty Through My Eyes

Thank God it's Friday! Cause after Friday comes Saturday when we get to feature yet another blogger whom we all can know more about :) This Saturday ISLM is featuring Tapaswini Swain from Beauty Through My Eyes. Tapaswini as we all know is pretty new to the blogging scene but has quite a substantial following :) But how many of us knew that she is PhD research scholar at BITS Mesra? A true beauty with brains I tell you all :) She claims that she has always been miles away from makeup. But it seems 2011 took a dramatic turn for her and her makeup ritual took a 180 degree change because of *ahem* us beauty bloggers *proud moment for all of us* :P 

Come let us all get to know about the make-up diva side of Taps :)

Full Name Please: Tapaswini Swain
Blog URL: http://realbeautywithtaps.blogspot.com/
Since How Long Have You Been Blogging: Since October, 2011 after being encouraged by my sweet fellow blogger Anuradha Kar.
Your Favorite Blog (Apart from your own): Corallista Makeup Blog.
What does make-up mean to you: I believe ' No girl is ugly, just one should learn the art to look beautiful'. Makeup is that art I believe.

Lipstick girl or a Lip Gloss Girl: Earlier I was entirely a Lip Gloss girl, but after I came across the blogging world.My preference took a 180 degree change. :p Now I am a Lipstick girl completely, just can't do without it.
Kajal or Eye Liner: Its definitely Kajal, my first love.Though these days I sport colorful eyeliners on my eyes every now and then.
Black Smoky eyes and Nude Lips or Nude eyes and Red Lips: Okk Its got to be Black smoky eyes and nude lips.I would prefer a Nude pink shade like Colorbar Velvet matte Bare or Avon Simply pretty Lipstick Whisper.
Pink Nail Polish or Black Nail Polish: Transparent ones :p or Shimmery browns.

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Lipsticks: Its got to be Colorbar Velvet Matte Range, Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick,Avon Perfectwear Long Lasting Lipsticks.
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Shadows: Inglot AMC eye shadows, Nyx Single eye shadows, Faces Sparkle Dust.
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Liners: Faces Canada, Colorbar pencil and liquid eye liners.
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Blushes: Nyx for Cream Blushes, Deborah powder blushes, Colorbar powder blushes.
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Foundations: Bourjois, Revlon too.Haven't used several others so cant say.

Now some quick questions:
Lakme or Lakme Absolute: Lakme I think.
Colorbar I-glide or Faces Long Wear: This is damn difficult question but its Faces Long Wear Eye pencils.

Which is the next newly launched product in the market that you would like to get your hands on:
Faces Glam On Cream blush- Peach Glow.
Which collection or range of products are you waiting for impatiently: I am waiting for Lakme Absolute Creamy Matte Lipsticks.
Which is your most recent discovered product that you truly love: Living Proof Skin tonor, Vedic Line range of products.
    Which is your most recent discovered product that you dislike:     
   Lakme Absolute Matte Lipsticks.