Monday, January 30, 2012

Unforgettable Moments and My Own Clicked Pictures of 2011 {Sure you'll love this post}

Hiya Readers! I am very happy at present.
This is the very first time I am going to post my own pictures and some other pics clicked by me in MABH and hope you will like it.
None in my home was ready to click a pic of me :( So, each and every picture that I am posting now is my own front cam click and please do forgive me for the clarity. Please do leave your comments after taking a look at my 2011 pictures whether good or bad is in your mind :P  
    Just to remember last year and how I looked last year, I am doing this post even when the pictures are not that great. Every year's look is important for me as I have planned to gain some weight this year, so that I can compare in future how skinny I was! I hate being skinny totally. I am just about 90 pounds for 5'7 at the age of Sixteen. Couldn't believe right? Whatever I eat, I never gain even a single pound, not even a milligram! I don't know why this happens and I have taken a resolution to increase 20 pounds this 2011. If you have any ideas, please do drop them in comments and help this skinny girl to gain weight. As I am leaving my school this year and entering college, it is very very needed for me to gain pounds to look normal.

 To make this post little interesting, other than boring you with my pics alone, I would like to include the clicks I did which I loved most in 2011. So, I will describe every picture with the incident I have crossed by :D Before displaying my images, Let me show you what I am interested in. This might seem good for someone or  even funny for others, but the truth is that "I love animals". I can never tolerate if anyone hurt animals, especially stray animals. If I come to see stray dogs, I never pass them without feeding  biscuits and clicking them. If it is a puppy, I'll surely get him/her to blue cross even my parents shout at me that I am doing stupid things. I just want to say one thing to you all this time. If you are in a plan to get a dog for your home, please do adopt a street puppy rather than buying costly breeds. There are thousands of people who are ready to buy them, but not street dogs. Because of the appearance and cost, they are not greater or going to care you, be faithful more than normal dogs, all are same. If you adopt a stray puppy, that means you are saving a dog's life and further generation from begging for food and dying from diseases and road accidents. Hope you will think about my words. The first set of pics will be my fav animal pics which I clicked in 2011.

A Little Brown Stray Puppy {Which made my day}
I was coming home from parlour where I went for shaping eyebrows. On the way, at the corner of a street when it was cloudy, I saw him. He was so little, cute but fear was in his eyes as he was alone without anyone or  food. He hadn't even learned to walk that time as he was too young. I fed him milk biscuits and clicked him a cute snap, then sent him to blue cross safely. I was very happy that day as I saved a puppy from growing as a stray dog, getting hurt by heartless human animals in road. This is my sweet "he", a lovely brown puppy.


Buffaloes, The Pitiful creatures of Cities
I never realized until I saw a calf's death last year that few human are this much cruel. This incident made me cry a whole day and I can never forget it in my life. In cities like Chennai, Delhi or Bangalore etc, if a cow gives birth to a buffalo calf, it will be sent to village for farming purposes and the other ones are tied in road sides, in hard sun or rain. They are same as babies, how can people be inhuman like this? As buffaloes are not much useful in cities (No farms here, they are not going to give milk too) some heartless people tie them in road sides, without even allowing them to drink milk from their mother cow. Last year, a calf was tied near my home. At first, I was very happy that I got a pet near my home, so that I can see him, play with him daily when I come back home from my school. I fed that calf with bananas daily, he was so cute, healthy and looked like a fluffy black and white baby with a lucky star in his forehead. He was really active, playing all the time and he used to lick my hands when I feed him. Day by day, without proper food and water he gradually got weak, became bony. The stupid owner of him didn't even allow him to drink milk from mother. One sorrowful day, he disappeared. Then the persons in nearby shop informed me that he was dead. At that moment, if the owner of that little calf came in front of me, whoever he might be, I would have surely slipper-ed on his face with my pointed heels. 
  From this incident onwards, I never forget to feed calves or even cows in road sides who become slaves of human animals. They do cry, they suffer and they die for these beasts. These human are unfit to live and should get the punishment for sure. OK let us forget this sad incident, here's a click of another calf, who is living healthy now :) I used to feed him too.. He love cakes.


And a cute black cow who lives in nearby temple.. (He loves me a lot) :D


Now let me finish this thing and come to my pics :)
The first one I would like to show you is the pic which made me win Lakme fruit blast contest and get a BB mobile. Click here for more details about how I won this contest. I was clueless, still now I couldn't find whether the judges were Okay or Blinds? :p
The picture is blurred, and I accept I am not good looking too. But the luck of 2011, made me win gift hampers and a BB curve mobile..and this is the pic.. :D (Don't laugh at me please)


 And the first picture I took myself from my new BB mobile... 
{As I said earlier, who is going to click me? So myself clicked seeing the mirror}


One of my funny friend at last made me look more funnier by compelling me to wear a cap and take a snap
The one and only eye spoiling cap pic of mine is here for youuu alllllllllll..


Next.. is my own mehndi design on my leg, last year.. :)


Few more pics of mine that I wanted to show you all.. 
{It's rare that I wear chudi, wearing in first and second pics below pic}

                                    This is the reaction of seeing hindi serials in colours :P he he

                                                  My Pink Chudi, with mismatching earrings :D

                                           Clicked it while sitting on the balcony of my old house

That's it friends! No more boring. :) I finished the post, surely a late post. As I am a lazy girl, I felt lazy to post this in the first week of Jan itself. Okay, do forgive me for the pics clarity and sorry if I bored and wasted your precious time :P I finally posted my unforgettable moments and pics of 2011 here.
Please do leave your comments and what you think of this post hence this is the first post I am posting my pictures. Thank you :) Have a lovely time!

With love,
Yours
Lance..