Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SWATCHES: Faces Nail Paints - Pack of 10


Who doesn't get cheered up by bright shades, a rainbow of hues and a spectrum of colors? I do and I am sure you do too :) Thus started my quest of finding myself some colorful nail paints when I chanced into finding a flat 30% off on Faces' pack of 10 Mini Nail Paints :D Yay for me!!! The moment I set my eyes on them I grabbed them and well brought them home with me. Ok so it wasn't as dramatic as I make it sound but then what is life without color and drama! Sighhhh.. It's the 3:00 am effect :)

Now these packs of 10 come in 3 combinations. More of the less the shades in all three packs are the same with the exception of say a couple of shades. Why did I pick this up? Well cause it had Navy Blue, Dark Purple and Green :))

I wasn't really planning on swatching all the shades but Poohkie from Poohkie's Place very kindly asked me to do so, so well Poohkie honey, this one's dedicated to you :)

And yes I am roaming around with 10 different shades on my nails. And yes the people at my office do think that I am crazy :D





Original Cost: Rs. 499/-
Discounted Cost: 299/-

My favorite shade out of the lot is Blue :) Which one's yours?