Sunday, January 29, 2012

SWATCHES: Faces Long Wear Pencil in Purple

Faces Long Wear pencils need no introduction, they need no preview and they don't need any reviews. They are a cult favorite among make-up lovers and its fan base seems to be increasing by the day. I got myself another one called Purple and it is the most beautiful Purple eye pencil I have ever used :)

I am not reviewing the pencil cause I have already reviewed these pencils here.

Image of the Product
Faces Long Wear Pencil in Purple
Swatches
LOTD

 I don't know why I look so swollen and FAT in the pic above :'(

Price
It costs INR 250/-

Repurchase
Definitely!

Would I Recommend?
Do I need to? :) For those who haven't yet been introduced to these pencils, girl you need to get all the shades in this range :) each and everyone of them are beautiful :)

Overall Rating
9/10