Friday, January 27, 2012

Meet The Bloggers: Jyotsna of Beauty And Makeup Studio

Every Saturday and sometimes Friday evenings when I start writing and collating data for my Meet The Blogger post I cannot help but rewind back to when I had first started this section on ISLM with Anshita. Today's feature is the 8th one in this section and I would like to thank you all for your encouragement and most importantly for liking this feature and supporting it whole-heartedly :) Thank you so much guys :)

Today's feature is Jyotsna from Beauty And Makeup Studio. She is fairly new to the beauty blogging scene but has gotten herself a few many ardent fans. From her blog I can infer that Jyotsna totally loves nail polishes and is really particular about skin care :) I am hoping that today's post will help us know more about her :)
P.S. Her pic proves that she is GORGEOUS! Don't you agree? :)

Full Name Please: Jyotsna Y

Since How Long Have You Been Blogging:  Its just been a month!! :)


Your Favorite Blog (Apart from your own): IMBB, ISLM (I swear I have learnt a lot from your eye-tutes), I love the posts by Bhumika, Tapswini, Anuradha, Sukanya, Jyo,Rids, Pooja, Namita and many more. I actually have a big list of all those blogs that I really follow. In fact you girls inspired me to come up with my own blog!!

What does make-up mean to you: The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural. - Calvin Klein
I totally second that. And I love doing make-up and getting all dolled up, it is a total fun thing for me and it totally uplifts my mood!! :)
Lipstick girl or a Lip Gloss Girl: Lipstick!!!! But I do dab some gloss over to give that extra shine and pout!!. :D

Kajal or Eye Liner: Oh any day Kajal..!! It totally awakens my face..!!

Black Smoky eyes and Nude Lips or Nude eyes and Red Lips: Still trying to grab some courage from you when in comes to wearing Red-lipsticks!! (I seriously admire how well you carry Red lips) But I love smokey eyes with nude lips..!!

Pink Nail Polish or Black Nail Polish: Pinks!! I also love some shades of browns and peaches..!!

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Lipsticks:
  I love Revlon Colorburst Range and Color Bar Velvet Matte range.

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Shadows: Haven’t tried many, Just have a Coastal Scents Palette and absolutely worship it for the range of colors it has.

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Liners: Maybelline Gel liner & Faces Long wear eye pencils!!!

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Blushes:  I am actually trying to gain experience in this department. I have the Colorbar Just Earth and Maybelline Dream Mousse in Soft Plum and I quite like it.

Favorite brand of cosmetics for Foundations: I really find it difficult in getting the exact shade of foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone. Use it very rarely too!!. I totally rely on Tinted Moisturizers. But I am really longing to try out MAC Foundations.

Now some quick questions:

Lakme or Lakme Absolute: I would prefer Lakme as of now!!.

Colorbar I-glide or Faces Long Wear: FACES long Wear!!! Can’t get enough of them….

Which is the next newly launched product in the market that you would like to get your hands on:
  Not newly launched but really want to try out the Cream Blushes.
Which collection or range of products are you waiting for impatiently: Lakme Absolute Lip Last!!

Which is your most recent discovered product that you truly love:  :D My Coastal Scents Palette, can’t stop talking about it everywhere. :)

Which is your most recent discovered product that you dislike:  I don’t know why, but I did not like the Revlon Luxurious Color - Smoky Crayon. Caused irritation on my eyes. Very disappointed actually.