Sunday, January 22, 2012

HAUL: Faces and Bharat & Dorris

Hola Chicas... How is your Sunday going? Mine went all busy busy with a movie to catch and then loads and loads of household work! Phew! :D Now that I am all done with that, I plan to telling you guys about my yesterday's haul :) As you all know there's a 50% off Sale going on at Faces Cosmetics and most of my stuff is from the sale.. So here you go :)

The stuff that I bought are as follows:
1. Faces Mineral Pressed Powder [Orig: Rs.449/- On Sale: Rs. 225/-]
2. Faces Mineral EyeShine Trio in BeechWood [Orig: Rs.449/- On Sale: 350/-]
3. Faces set of 10 mini Nail Polish [Orig: Rs.599/- On Sale: Rs.299/-]
4. Faces Blending Brush in 106 [Rs. 249/-]
5. Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine - 2 [Orig: Rs.249/- On Sale: Rs.186]
6. Bharat & Dorris Cream Lipstick in Shade 123
7. Bharat & Dorris Cream Liner in Shade 12 [Rs.390/-]
8. Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Purple [Rs.249/- no discount] :(
9. Faces 3-D Stick on Nail Stickers [Rs.179/- no discount]
10. Maybelline BB Cream [Orig: Rs.199/- On Sale: Rs.169/-]

My Faces Haul :)

Faces SD Nail Art Sticker
Faces Mineral Pressed Powder
Faces Eye Shine Trio in Beechwood
Faces Long Wear Pencil in Purple

Faces Nail Paints
 

Faces Rouge Lipstick in Catherine
Maybelline BB Cream

So ladies you all know what reviews are coming up ;)
Let me know how you liked my haul and which product you would like me to review first :)