Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just a little update...

Hi everyone! How are you all?

Just to let you know I am currently packing my bags for a little trip to London. I'll be down there for a few days (can't wait for a short break away!) but will be back in to the swing of things the week commencing Monday 6th February. I doubt there will be any wi-fi in my hotel but if there is, obviously I will keep you updated with what I'm doing. I'm also planning to vlog most of what I get up to whilst I am down there as I have some pretty exciting things planned! All that footage will be popped on to my vlog channel. So please go and subscribe to that if you want to be notified when videos are released!

 Tomorrow I'm actually going to be filming a video with SORTED Food which I'm really excited about. I am a big fan of their YouTube channel and their recipes are to die for! They are a group of genuine friends helping out chef, Ben, to teach us all how to cook up some yummy grub! Check them out and subscribe if you haven't already, you wont regret it: http://www.youtube.com/user/sortedfood

 
I'll also be attending IMATS on Saturday 4th February, so if you're around don't be shy to come and say hello! I'd love to meet my subscribers and followers and it would be great to put a face to a username! I'm sure IMATS will be as busy as ever but if you do get the chance to stop and say "hello!" I would be very happy to meet you! 


Please be as patient as you can whilst I'm absent from the YouTube/Blogging world and I will be back very soon to upload some new videos for you that I've been working hard on. If you would like to know what I'm doing in the mean time, please follow me on Twitter as I update that most days: @SWalkerMakeup


Right, I must go and finish packing up the suitcase full of stuff I probably don't need to take. See you all very soon!