Monday, January 16, 2012

TOOLS REVIEW: Faces Blending Brush 106

Smoky eyes as you all know is my favorite form of eye makeup, so much so that I can actually commit the cardinal sin of pairing it with Red Lips as well. LOL!  In order to achieve smoky eyes of any shade one tool that comes real handy and that cannot be compromised with is a BLENDING BRUSH. Like the name suggests, a blending brush is a brush that is used to blend in or out your eye shadows. I personally use and am in love with Faces Blending Brush no 106. I have been planning and thinking of reviewing this brush since a long time now but I finally gave in when Makeup Chic asked me to review it :)

This brush has been my constant companion for doing smoky eyes and it has never failed me :) The brush consists of fluffy natural bristles that do not shed and retain their shape.

Image of the Product

Faces Blending Brush No 106
LOTD with the brush:
Purple Smoky Eyes with Faces Blending Brush 106
Purple Smoky Eyes with Faces Blending Brush 106 
Oooohhss And Aaaahhhhss!!
1. Soft yet sturdy bristles.
2. Retains shape even after multiple washes
3. Does not shed hair.
4. Very pocket friendly as compared to blending brushes from other brands.
5. Performs blending to the Tee!
6. It's really long and I find that very easy to work with.
7. Doesn't scratch my skin.


Ouches!!
I cannot really think of any except for maybe availability. This brush from Faces doesn't seem to available easily.


Price:
It costs INR 295/-


Repurchase?
I already own three of them. That I am sure says something ;)


Would I Recommend?
Oh yes! Anyone who wants to master the art of smoky eyes needs a blending brush and this one with its quality at such a reasonable price is a steal! :)


Overall Rating:
9.5/10